Even after 27 years of marriage, my heart still flutters when he holds my hand! I absolutely LOVE spending my life with Mike. As I thought about this, I realized that it’s the little things that make this possible—
• We treat each other with kindness and respect.
• We have prioritized our marriage above any other relationship.
• We say, “I’m sorry” and “Thank you.”
• We spend time together (even if we have to get creative with our schedules).
• We talk, laugh, cry, pray, and dream together.
• We keep our promises.
• We look for simple ways to say, “I love you.”
Never underestimate the impact of little things on a marriage.