Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog. If you’re looking for specific resources, be sure to check out the topics in the column to the right. Otherwise, feel free to look around! ~ Kerry

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Am I Pursuing?

God's Word always challenges me! Two days ago, I was reading Proverbs 21 and was encouraged to consider my pursuits. Verse 21 says, "He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor." A lot of insight is packed into those eleven words.

God’s wisdom can feel so contrary to our way of thinking…we may think that if we pursue life, prosperity and honor, that is what we will find—life, prosperity and honor. But God says that if we pursue righteousness and love, we will find those blessings.

And I wonder what we find if we only pursue life, prosperity and honor?

Hmmm . . . just something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. If we only purse life, prosperity and honor our lives do not include righteousness and love. What a sad life.

    ReplyDelete